Sunday 25 October 2009

Its Sunday already




The clocks went back last night and it has totally messed with my own inner clock !!!!
I have been up since 5 and its sunday!!! I am looking forward to sunday lunch today as i dont have to cook,we are going out to eat,to a lovely little place with views of neyland marina,,

i had a great crafty day yesterday ,i made a few cards so here is one of them,using my fave stamp range and some loose papers from a local craft shop,
papers........................local craft shop
image.........................manga kid sugar nellie/funkykits
flowers.....................prima
branch punch.........martha stewart
ribbon.......................anitas
sentiment................papermania
gems..........................from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x