Friday 8 June 2012

Red White and Blue challenge at digi days

Hi all
Here is my DT card for the Red White snd Blue challenge at the cardmadfairy's digi days,I have chosen a paler blue to work with this time for a change.
I have used the fab skateboarder digi from cardmadfairy'screations and you will find him here
I coloured with promarkers,I used  a penant punch from stampin up.card candi with stars on,buttons from stash,the sentiment  and papers are  from portobello rd,

I won't be entereing into any challenges with this project  as.... if this goes out as scheduled [fingers crossed] I am on  my summer hol sailing atround Italy .....




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x