Thursday 12 June 2014

something different for a change



I always wanted to learn how to crochet but never had the time with all the papercrafting so last month armed with a crochet hook ,some arran wool and good old you tube I had a go ...I love it and now I am afraid i am addicted ...i managed to make myself a very nice cushion cover and so spurred on i made a second one for my friend wendy putting a cute scalloped edge on it [the lilac and pink one] ...bless her she was  genuinely thrilled with it and so now i am going to inundate my friends with my crocheted makes...whether they want them or not lol.
Its good to start a new crafty technique and the satistfaction when you have produced a finished piece is just fab ...the only thing is housework and cooking have taken a back seat as i crochet my way around the cushion  cover world ...Its a good job my other half is so easy going really bless him


challenges entered
Inklings and Yarns - anything goes [1 of 3]
All Crafts Challenge  anything but a card
Emergency Crafters - not a card
2 Sisters - make your own embellishments






 
 
i hope you like my little efforts ..

1 comment:

  1. OH!! BRAVO Tracey!! I'm thrilled to pieces that you took up this craft. You will find that you wonder why more things in the world aren't crocheted! Cleaning is so overrated anyway..LOL. Have fun with your new found talent. You have certainly already achieved a masterful level. Your pillows are SENSATIONAL!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x