Thursday 18 September 2014

Challenge time again at Aud's Sentiments


Hi all
It is challenge time again at Aud's Sentiments ..It is team B'S turn to show you their creations for the second week of the " For The Men In Our Lives Challenge"[make a masculine card]..The sponsor for this week is Doodle pantry. For my project this week I have made this easel card for my best friend and Other Half
I used the darling little bear called Beary cute and you will find him at the doodle pantry store HERE
The bear is coloured using promarkers.The banner dies I used are from memory box. The sentiment stamps are from paper pretties. The  best friends embossing folder is from everycraftsapound.The papers are from the DCWV boyhood pad. The buttons are from Meiflower crafts
I am currently away on my jolly hols and cannot enter any challenges .Shame my sis who is house sitting is not able to use the computer bless her she could have done so for me ...lol
Do pop over and join in the fun at Aud's sentiments  and see what the fab team A and B have made for your inspiration ....Don't forget Marie Claire also creates a wonderful FREE sentiment in jpg and png for you every week ...



3 comments:

  1. such a cute image and brilliant card design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have done the sentiment on this card Tracey. Cute image too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Talk about a trio of compliments sure to make anyone smile...I LOVE the side tags of encouragement. This card is sensational! I was on a very long break from the computer and now I'm back rested and rejuvenated and I missed so much on your blog. Off to see it all.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend Tracey.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x