Tuesday 17 November 2015

Autumnal colours....

Hi all
It is Tracey here.... It  is my turn to post  a project for your inspiration .The Dt are featuring Festive Foliage and burlap this month for you .Autumn is  my favourite time of year  so I really enjoyed making this card using an autumnal colour pallette
I have used a sizzix bird cage die and a stampin up bird punch.I also used papers from Trimcraft first edition Rose pad.The frame around the birdcage is a die from spellbinders.I distressed the paper edges using a Tim Holtz distressing tool.The flowers are from Wild orchid and I used burlap for the leaves which I die cut . The stuning ribbon was given to me as part of my Pack from Donna ,it is such beautiful ribbon to work with and my Trusty Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool which makes a bow look amazing in seconds.





I finished it off with a chipboard word Faith which was sent to me by my team mate Gail and added  a cute birdcage charm and some gems..



challenges entered
Amusing  fall colours
613 Avenue Create anything goes [optional wording ...hello]
Dragonfly +Dreams - fall colours
Glitter n Sparkle  add a die cut
Crafty Friends Challenge  add a charm
Scrappers Delights   anything goes
Crafting-With-Friends  anything goes
Fussy and Fancy  thankful
PDE Linky Party  anything goes
QKR Stampede  give thanks
Simply Create Too  give thanks
Simply Papercraft  anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks ribbon
Crafting With An Attitude  anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations  anything goes
DL ART Thursday Challenge  anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs red,brown,orange ,gold or green
Moving along with the Times  my favourite things,[ribbon ,dies and gems.]



I hope you like my card and that you join us in the Craft -Dee BowZ November challenge where anything goes with a handmade bow .
Happy crafting
Tracey x

14 comments:

  1. Loving the birdie and the cage. Gorgeous autumn hues here.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing creation!
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Stunning card! I love all the fall colors and the ribbon is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Tracey! Love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us for DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all details ja colors! Thanks for sharing QKR Stampede this week! Hugs, Pirjo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, the attention to detail is stunning

    thank you for joining in with the Crafty Friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, blog
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card with lot of gorgeous elements!
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love the warm autumn colors. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card.. I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your attention to all the little details. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty! I just love all the details and the bow is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at PDE Linky Party!

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the attention to detail. That bow is gorgeous and the color pallet delightful.Thanks for joining us a Simply Create Too. LesLee xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x