Thursday 12 May 2016

another Mdf plaque

Hi
Here is the final project I made for a demo on behalf of SET  in Haverforwest. ,sorry for the delay in posting this but I have been making some changes and now that everything is set in place  I  will have more time to blog,craft and do as I want instead of working to a schedule.....
The mdf plaque is from creative expressions. I used Creative expressions chalk paint  and sponge smoothies to  create the background effect after it had been treated with gesso.The mdf shed is part of the beach hut set which I used as a shed this time .The mdf banner and bird are also from Creative expression.I also used the CE stamp set to make the flowers and leaves  I stamped them out using stayzon .The sentiment is computer generated and the lettering on the banner is created using the stitched letter stamp set also from CE.
Here is how the beach huts turned out too after being covered with craftwork cards beach themed papers...
 
I hope you like my projects and if you fancy having a go at them yourselves  pop to the  SET shop or go online to SET  HERE or you wont find a better price  anywhere else ...
Happy crafting
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x