Wednesday 17 September 2014

Challenge time at I love promarkers

Hi all
It is challenge time again at  I love Promarkers     .The theme of this weeks challenge is "Feeling distressed". The sponsor for this weeks challenge is La Pashe
check out the  I love Promarkers  challenge post for the lucky winners prize details




For my DT project this week I have made this card using The New Graphic 45 8x8 Time to celebrate paper pad and the matching 6x6 patterns and solid time to celebrate paper pad. which I distressed with a TH tool.  The sweet  digi image is from Lacey sunshine  and is called Rory sweet urchin you will find her Here . I coloured her with promarkers.The frame die I used around her is a new one from sweet Dixie. The bow is a die from Sue Wilson . The flowers are hand made using spellbinders and memory box rolled flower dies and time to celebrate papers. The flourishes are made using dies from memory box and the leaves are made using dies from cheery lynn. The buttons are from Meiflower crafts.
I am currently on my jolly hols so sadly cannot enter into any challenges...So do pop over to I love Promarkers   and join in the challenge and check out what my talented team mates have made for your inspiration for this weeks challenge
Happy crafting
Tracey xx




1 comment:

thank you so much for taking the time to comment,i really do appreciate them ,i will pop over and have a visit with you as often as possible.
tracey x x